Information about CGV ARTHOUSE
- Tickets of the 21st JEONJU IFF’s Extended Screening collaborating with CGV ARTHOUSE will be purchased only at CGV’s website, mobile application, or onsite ticket box.
- Ticket price is KRW 7,000, same with JEONJU IFF, but JEONJU IFF’s discount does not apply to CGV tickets.
|Extended Screening and FALLing in JEONJU
Supporting members of JEONJU Cine Complex
||KRW 1,000 discount
|Group (more than 10 people)
||KRW 1,000 discount
|People with disabilities,
Seniors (over the age of 65)
||KRW 2,000 discount
|The 21st JEONJU IFF’s Volunteers
- Discounts are only available at the Box Office, but Supporters discount is available both on online and onsite.
- Discount for the disabled and seniorsis valid for one accompanied guest.
- Discounts will only be offered when a valid ID card, other official document or certification is presented.
- The disabled seats in theaters are only available for wheelchair users. (For more information about reservation for the disabled seats, please check the notice of JEONJU IFF’s website.)
- Groups of 10 or more can receive a discount at the box office.
How to Buy Tickets
- Maximum of four tickets per person for each screening. (Applies both online and onsite.)
- For this year’s extended screening and FALLing in JEONJU, tickets are not assigned to the box office (All seats will be available in the presale. Only remaining tickets will be on sale at the box office.)
- Tickets lost or damaged cannot be reissued, so please take good care of your tickets.
- July 21 (Tue) 09:00 - up to 1 hour before the screening
- Online tickets can only be purchased atthe JEONJU IFF's official website. (eng.jeonjufest.kr)
|JEONJU Cine Complex
||July 21 (Tue) – September 20 (Sun)
(except Sunday and closed day)
to 30 min after the last screening
||Credit Card (VISA/MASTER)
||Credit Card (VISA/MASTER), Cash
||1 hour before the showtime
||before the showtime
- Tickets purchased with a voucher or badge cannot be cancelled or refunded.
- Tickets issued online can only be cancelled at the Box Office.
- Partial cancellation is not possible once a reservation has been made
(To make a partial cancellation, repayment is needed after the whole cancellation. There is a cancellation fee for cancelling on the day of screening.)
- • Tickets are refundable without extra cancellation fee.
(Online: 1 hour before the showtime / Box Office: before the showtime)
- Credit card payment will be canceled if you cancel your reservation.
- When you cancel your online ticketing 7 or more days after the date of reservation, refunds may be delayed up to 2 months.
- Cancellations at the Box Office are refundable.
Ticketing Guide at the Box Office
- Please fill your information on the guest list at the box office.
- You are not allowed to buying a ticket the facilities if you are not wearing a mask.
- If your body temperature is over 37.5 degrees Celsius or if you refuse to take temperature measurement,you are restricted from buying a ticket or entering the venues.
- Please maintain a safe distance when you are waiting.
- JEONJU IFF’s screenings and events may be canceled or rescheduled depending on the COVID-19.